Saturday, December 5, 2015

Halfway Mark: Back on Track

Good day all,

I am happy to report that the Hilbert's are back on track.

We began this morning with some water, detox tea, and our Peach Berry Spinach smoothie which consisted of the following ingredients:

  • 3 handfuls spinach
  • 2 cups water
  • 1 cup frozen peaches
  • 1 handful fresh seedless grapes
  • 1 1/2 cups blueberries
  • 3 packets stevia to sweeten (I only put these in Dwayne's)
  • 2 tablespoons ground flaxseeds

In case anyone wants to make it, the directions are as follows...

  1. Place spinach and water into blender (NutriBullet, etc.) 
  2. Blend until mixture is a green juice-like consistency.  
  3. Stop blender and add remaining ingredients.  
  4. Blend until creamy.

Voila! There you have it...


Oh, did I share that I am also participating in the Brazen Fit 24-Days Ab Challenge?  Well I am.  

I began on November 16th (I think) and continued faithfully until the day I began this 10-day green smoothie cleanse.  

So after being on hiatus for a few days, I am on Day 19.  It is not too late to incorporate this Ab challenge along with this cleanse.  

Exercising will only help the results.  But let me teeeeeeelllll you...if you have not done crunches, leg raises or planks in awhile, then there will be days when this challenge will be brutal.  But trust me, pushing through is worth it!


Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment