Thursday, December 3, 2015

Day 3 - I'm Hungry :-\

I am glad to report that today was another successful day.
  • Smoothies with flax seeds...CHECK
  • Raw nuts...CHECK
  • Raw fruit...CHECK
  • Water...CHECK
  • Detox tea...CHECK
  • Cravings for fried chicken...CHECK, CHECK, AND MORE CHECKS

Trust me, I am well aware of the benefits of this cleanse, which I remind myself of each time I want something other than this cleanse, but boy oh boy is fried chicken calling my name.  :-/

Don't worry, I'm not going to eat any, I'm just saying... 

Even my hubby was complaining that he was hungry but he is a trooper...he just grabbed a handful of nuts and settled for them LOL.

This particular cleanse allows you to eat additional foods besides just the raw fruit, veggies and nuts that I am used to.  For example, you're allowed to eat natural peanut butter and hard boiled eggs.  And boy are they both yummy! ;-)))))))))))))))))))

I am not sure how much cleansing I am really doing when I am eating, I don't know, let's say 6 hard boiled eggs at one time. 0.0 (that's wide eyes just in case it doesn't translate in the blog).  But hey, they should have never told me that they were allowed!

Today I just felt like I needed a bit more roughage so I just shoveled handfuls of kale and lettuce down my throat.

The symptoms are not as bad today...well, at least the headaches are gone.  The fatigue and nausea are still there but it comes with the territory.  Oh and I have acne to add to the mix - a sure sign that my skin is releasing toxins.  Yayyyy for me!

Time will tell.

I took some pics but they look almost identical to past pics.

Berry Green smoothie (made with spinach, apple, mango, strawberry, grape and flaxseeds)
Technically this should be for Day 1 but I improvised because my husband is allergic to bananas



Apple Berry smoothie (made with spring mix greens, spinach, blueberry, banana, apple, and flax seeds) and detox tea (Dhealthstore).


No comments:

Post a Comment