Friday, December 11, 2015

Definitely Overdid It Today

Well, as promised, I went ALL THE WAY IN.

I was so happy that today was the first non-cleanse day that I shocked my system and definitely not in a good way.

As a rule of thumb, when you come off of a cleanse, you are supposed to ease into heavy foods by continuing to eat light for at least three days.  Although I know this, I was so hyped to eat regular foods that I messed up royally.

I fasted until about 1:30 PM and instead of easing into my day with a green smoothie or salad, I went almost as heavy as you can get.  Anyone care to guess what I ate?

I wish I would have taken a picture but I was too sick to do so...I ate French toast and scrambled eggs with cheese.  Ughhh!!!  It was a lot of food and I scarfed it all down.  

My husband looked at me while he was eating his chicken salad (LOL he got it right and I chose to get it all the way wrong) and said, "You're gonna be able to eat all of that?"

Being the greedy girl that I usually am, I said, "Watch me!"

Oh my goodness, I wish I would have used wisdom because before I knew it all of my food was on its way back up.  Thankfully I was able to swallow it back down (yuck!) but the fact that this happened just proved why you are not supposed to eat such heavy food so quickly.  

Now I am bloated, nauseous and just feel Blah!

So in an effort to rectify the situation, I came home and drank some detox tea, made a green smoothie which consisted of kale, spring greens, strawberries, a half of a banana, and flaxseeds.  Had I just stopped there, it probably would not have been a problem.

But no, no, no, no, no...I would not be hard-headed Tyeshia if I would have stopped there.  I shoveled some spinach down my throat so that I could make my system ready for some dinner.  Anyone care to guess what that consisted of?????  Fried chicken wings, white rice, and corn.  SMH.  I mean, I am really asking for trouble.

I will tell you this - I messed up royally today so it is a wrap.  However, tomorrow I will force myself to start the day right with my detox tea, a green smoothie, and something light.

My husband did it all the way right - I made him a Shakeology Chocolate shake for breakfast, he drank water, and then had a chicken salad for lunch.  He ate the same dinner that I did but keep in mind that he did the modified version of the cleanse, which consisted of him eating heavier food for dinner anyway.

Even as I type I feel sick!  So sick in fact that I am not even able to share the results from the cleanse.  But no worries, I will do this tomorrow.

Please do not make the same mistake that I willingly made.

Be blessed and stay obedient!

No comments:

Post a Comment