Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Day 8: Kind of Late But Still Great

I know that today's post is a bit late but it is better late than never.

Today was another successful day for the Hilbert's.

Thankfully I had a good night's rest and am hoping the same for tonight.

I felt horrible like these flu-like symptoms will not stop but I feel great at the same time.  Does that makes sense?  I cannot really explain it except to say that I feel great and horrible all at the same time.

We absolutely hated today's smoothies.  I think my Nutribullet was too small for all of the greens that I packed into it and the smoothie was mushy, soggy, and yucky!  I was a trooper and drank it but the one that I made for Dwayne, because I could not give him bananas, it was one of the most horrible things that I have ever tasted.  No pics to depict it.

He came home and was like, "Tye, I just couldn't today."

I asked, "You didn't like it?"

He replied, "NO!"

I then proceeded to taste it and it was ewwwwwwwwwwe :-(  I poured it right down the drain and made him the smoothie that he likes, which he drank for the most part.

I do not even want to share today's recipe because it was not a good blend at all; not for us anyway.

Tomorrow's smoothie is Apple Mango which sounds yummy!  It mainly consists of an apple, mangoes, and strawberries.  I will share the recipe tomorrow.

Day 9 is going to be fine!

I already have my chops ready for Day 11 which I will be in Heaven to be able to sink my teeth into something other than greens.  Do not get me wrong, I am enjoying this journey but I will enjoy the mixture of both the smoothies and chicken or fish or crab legs or shrimp or salmon or all of the above ;-)))))))))))))))))

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment