Saturday, December 5, 2015

I Feel Absolutely Amazing!!!

I just have to share this mid-day update:

I feel absolutely amazing!

I woke up this morning not feeling well at all but thanks be to God, that now I have so much energy, a new pep in my step, and I feel great!

Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for Hilbert part deux LOL.

He is still being a trooper but experiencing the necessary detox symptoms - while I am feeling great, he is irritable, hungry, weak, and tired.  I have felt these symptoms from past detoxing experiences but thankfully not this time...not yet anyway.

He said, "I have not felt this hungry in a long time. Why can't I eat meat?!" I explained the detox process and how the cleansing comes from the raw diet. He's not trying to hear any of it.

However, he did agree to eat hard-boiled eggs for lunch as opposed to another turkey salad.  But I will make the salad for him later.

Although Kool-Aid is really off of the menu, he let me put Stevia (a natural sweetener) in it as opposed to the goo-gobs of sugar that I usually pour in.  He even suggested for me not to add any sugar at all. 0-0 (wide-eyes).  Now that is progress!

I really have to commit to making at least 1 green smoothie daily even after this cleanse, so that I can continue to feel this good; hopefully hubby will be on board with that for him as well.

Ok good people...until the next post, continue to be blessed!

Side bar...for those of you who are not familiar with me or my story, read some of my posts from 2012 and 2013, and you will understand why I am so passionate about posting onto this blog.

Although I have not been as consistent as I would like to be, God has still done a great work in me and I know that He is continuing to do so... I am yet a work in progress but I know that...

"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:..." - Philippians 1:6

I will continue to share my story in order that He might get the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment