Monday, December 7, 2015

1 Week Down - 3 More Days To Go

Whelp, we have come to the close of a full week of cleansing WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!

We have both lost weight, feel great (with the exception of the detox symptoms), and are looking forward to the finish line...Like we are already tasting Salmon, Crab Legs, Shrimp, anything but greens; as our sensible dinners of course :-))))))))))))))))))

Unfortunately, I thought that the peaches in my freezer were mangos so I was not as prepared as I should have been for today's smoothies, but we improvised accordingly.

Our Pineapple Berry Smoothie was prepared with the following ingredients:


  • 2 handfuls spring mix greens
  • 2 handfuls spinach
  • 1 banana, peeled (only for myself)
  • 1 1/2 cups pineapple chunks
  • 1 1/2 cups peaches (should have been mango chunks)
  • 1 cup frozen mixed berries
  • 3 packets stevia (only for hubby)
  • 2 cups water
  • 2 tablespoons ground flaxseeds


We have been so dedicated that I ended up forgetting my other half of smoothie at work and we both drove there to pick it up.  If we had not, then I would not have been able to make our smoothies in the morning because I used the blade top as the top to my smoothie cup :-/

I also have refrigerated our ingredients so that I can just dump and blend in the morning.

I have not been sleeping very well the last couple of nights but I am praying that tonight will be different.  

On that note, night night zzzzzzz.


No comments:

Post a Comment