Sunday, December 6, 2015

Day 6: What A Mix

I had such an amazing day yesterday that I should not have been surprised when I woke up feeling horrible. I really believed that I had the flu - body aches, coughing, sneezing, feverish, headache, ugh!

Despite my not feeling my best, I understand that it is just part of the process.

I made our smoothies as usual - today's was Pineapple Spinach made with the following ingredients:

  • 2 cups fresh spinach, packed 
  • 1 cup pineapple chunks 
  • 2 cups frozen peaches
  • 2 bananas, peeled
  • 2 cups water
  • 2 tablespoons flaxseeds 


I made the Day 1 smoothie for hubby as he is allergic to bananas. In fact, the next few days call for bananas but I will try to make him the daily smoothie just without the bananas. 

I have to do a better job of incorporating exercise into my daily routine as I know I would see much better results.

As a result of the 24-day Ab Challenge, I see my Abs coming back so that is a good sign.  Oh and hubby reported that he has lost weight too, which I had already noticed.  
 :-)))))))))))))))))))

We have both agreed that after the cleanse we will still incorporate the smoothies for breakfast and lunch, and will eat a "sensible" dinner.

Oh and let me share this tasty treat that Estelle Boyd put me on to...Organic Protein Bars.

All natural and simply deeeeeelicious!

She gave me one for me and hubby.

I ate the Chocolate Coated Coconut flavored bar - I personally am not a fan of coconut but it tasted good.

I left the Chocolate bar for hubby so we will see how he likes it.

She told me that we can get them from the Vitamin Shoppe and that they come in 4 different flavors.


Well, I do not intend to be up too much longer as I did not sleep that well last night.

Everyone have a blessed evening, night, and day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment