Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Bitter Sweet

Well today is the next to last day of the cleanse and it is a bit bitter sweet (more sweet let me tell you).

Both of the Hilbert's are so ready for some "real" food we cannot even begin to explain.

Now out of the two of us, hubby has been doing the modified version for the last few days but is totally over the cleansing LOL.

He went on a rant about how he does not see the benefits (I do), and how he has been hungrier than ever (but at least he has been eating more healthy).  Although he ranted for a bit, he still asked for his smoothie so that is a good sign.

Today's smoothie was good and was called Apple Mango.  It consisted of the following ingredients:

  • 3 handfuls spinach
  • 2 cups water
  • 1 apple, cored, quartered
  • 1 1/2 cups mangoes
  • 2 cups frozen strawberries
  • 1 packet stevia (for Dwayne)
  • 2 tablespoons ground flaxseeds

I still feel kind of flu-like but I feel great at the same time.  I am so glad for that.

With tomorrow being the last day, I will be sharing my overall results on tomorrow because I truly intend to be eating on Friday, which is the day after the cleanse ends :-))))))))))))))))))))

Today was a lonnnnnnnng day so I hope to turn in a bit early.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment