Sunday, December 13, 2015

Less I Forget...


This comparison is why I continue to blog and to share my journey.

I suffered from an Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Disease (Google it) from 2004 until 2013, and was at my sickest point when the picture on the left was taken (December of 2011).  I was on 12 different medications, had blown up to 198 pounds, every joint in my body hurt, and my husband literally was beginning to make mental funeral arrangements.  

BUT GOD showed up through a holistic nutritionist named April Chapman, who recommended that I do a full body detox and blood cleanse*, which I began in 2012.  When I tell you that God healed me through this cleanse, that is exactly what he did.  The pic on the right was from December of 2012. What a difference a year makes!  

View my posts from 2012 and 2013 to get a full picture of that part of my journey.

Although I have not been consistent since the healing part of my journey began, I always revert back to what works.  This is why the 10-day green smoothie cleanse was so important.  

I used to do the full body detox every season as is recommended, but after 3 years of doing the same detox, my body now rejects it.  But my body welcomes a green smoothie and daily exercise.

Whatever you are dealing with at the moment, please know that it is only a moment.  It may be the hardest moment of your life but I am a living witness that God is able to do ALL things; even a miraculous healing that STILL has ALL OF MY DOCTORS (and there were many) baffled!

Trust God through your journey, and He will show up and show out right on time.

Be encouraged and stay blessed!

*www.dhealthstore.com is where I purchased the Full Body Detox and Blood Cleanse

No comments:

Post a Comment