Monday, May 21, 2012

So far so fruity good

I've been eating mostly fruits and vegetables for a week now and so far so good. I must be clear - I am not eating ONLY fruits and veggies yet; I am eating fruits and veggies throughout the day, and with my dinner I eat veggies and a meat. Oh and I try my best not to eat anything after 6 and I only drink water, water, and more water. I love to eat so the fact that I can eat all of the fruits and vegetables that I want, sounds good to me. Do I feel any differently? It's hard to say...accept for the fact that I love the fact of eating healthier. Also considering the fact that I stopped taking all medication last week, I have to say I do feel more like "Tyeshia". Imagine how I'll feel once God totally restores, cleanses, and heals.

I go to the infamous "conference" in Philly this Thursday, and though I'm not doing things their way, I'm curious to see what their perceived outcome is. I have to bring pictures of my rashes, past and present, along with blood work, and other testing. If a diagnosis comes out of this, then when I clearly testify about my COMPLETE and TOTAL HEALING, I'll have a name to claim healing from. If I'm still a mystery after the conference, then I know that God didn't mean for them to "figure" anything out, and my testimony will still be sure because though all of the medical brains in the world couldn't crack the code so to speak, the One who fearfully and wonderfully made me will get ALL OF THE CREDIT AND GLORY from my story.

To God be the glory in advance because I feel a shift and a move and I'm just trusting Him throughout. As always I appreciate the continued prayers, encouraging words and support. I'll continue to keep you posted as I Journal Through...and I do mean THROUGH my healing.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment