Saturday, May 5, 2012

CLAIMING MY HEALING AND VICTORY

Hello all,

My church, Grace Gospel Church, located on 40 Pearl Street in Paterson, NJ, where my pastor is Reverend Yvoma Butler, hosted our annual Mother/Daughter breakfast this morning at the Brownstone. Let me just tell you...God was in the building.  Throughout, I kept hearing a voice telling me to leave early, there's nothing left to stay for, you've eaten already, and I'm glad that I ignored the voice of Satan and "pressed" on.

The speaker was Pastor Lilisa Mimms, Pastor at New Beginnings Christian Outreach Ministries, in Paterson, NJ.  Let me just tell you...through her the Holy Spirit showed up and showed out. She spoke about the woman who had the issue of blood for 12 years and that at her 12th year, she was determined to get to Jesus, and knew that if she just touched the helm of His garment, that she would be healed. Pastor Mimms said that this is 2012 and that there's a miracle in the press. She said that we have pressed our way through sickness, financial difficulty, rocky marriages, and hard-to-deal-with children but that there's a miracle in the press.  She called up 4 different straight lines - those in need of financial break through, those in need of healing (I was in both of these lines - my finger was out-stretched to the healing line as I couldn't be in 2 places at once), those with rocky marriages, and those that needed prayer for their children. She told us to repeat after her in a loud voice, "I believe God, I believe God, I believe God, I believe God", and then we acknowledged that faith is the substance of things hoped for, and the evidence of things not seen. We were to declare that God is able in all things, and we were to proclaim our victory and our miracle that God was healing ALL OF OUR ISSUES right now. She said that by this time next year, if we believe that God is able to do it and that it's already done, that we should have a testimony of victory. She also said that this is our year for greatness.  


I believe God and even through my belief and prayer, Satan was still planting seeds of doubt and I was rebuking him the whole time. My God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think. My spiritual father Michael Butler also said to my husband and I a few months ago, that by next year, we were going to look back and be able to laugh.  Today was confirmation of that to me. 


So with that said, I'm thanking God in advance for my healing, for our victory, and that we WILL have a testimony by next year.  If you're going through a struggle, and have faith that God is moving within your issue, then I'm believing that same miracle for you as well. Keep me in prayer as I pray for all of you.


Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment