Tuesday, May 29, 2012

It's Here! It's Here! It's Here!

OMG! I am soooooooo very excited. I feel like a kid in a candy store, or in my case an adult in an organic food store. I just arrived home from shopping for some fruits and veggies at Corrado's, and lo and behold THE PACKAGE which contains the beginning of a healthier me is here. MY FULL BODY HERBAL DETOX HAS ARRIVED!!!!! I didn't expect it to arrive so quickly.  It just so happens that while at Corrado's I picked up the regular; apples, grapes, strawberries, pears, watermelon, and celery but decided to get some organic items as well. So I got some organic herbal teas (Mango Green and Berry White), organic mixed baby Kales, organic baby Spinach, Kales and Chard mixed, and some all natural Red Wine Vinegar and Olive Oil Vinaigrette. I tell you, things are happening right on time and in such a divine order - my parents gave me their smoothie maker yesterday, and I will get their juicer this weekend and now my detox has arrived - I know that God has my back with this.  I'm getting ready to read the guide and familiarize myself with my detox schedule for the next 20 days.  I will be blogging every step of the way and taking pictures of myself daily in order to chart before, during and after. I am expecting GREAT RESULTS, inside and out.

I have mixed emotions right now but I know, "ain't nothin' too it but to do it".  Continue to keep me in prayer and I will continue to keep you posted on my progress. God is doing a new thing starting RIGHT NOW... well, I'll begin my detox tomorrow but you know what I mean.

Be blessed.


LOG 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLACES - was in Paterson, NJ; returned home
WEATHER - 91 degrees and above; sun shining brightly; I was outside just to get in and out of the car.
CLOTHING - short sleeved sweater, knee-length dress, stockings, closed toe shoes
FOODS - McDonald's Wild Berry fruit smoothie, banana, carrots, peanut butter, water, Pizza Hut's Supreme stuffed-crust pizza, buffalo wings, water
HEALTH -  tired and a little achy in my neck and back; noticeable pimples on face
ADDITIONAL - There was flooding in my classroom and school building when I came to work; very damp conditions with minimal odor

No comments:

Post a Comment