Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I'm Just Thankful

Greetings all,

I am just so thankful to God for strengthening me to do all that I needed to do on this day, and for maintaining my joy, peace, and love throughout. I know that God is up to something GREAT and I'm just thanking Him in advance.

I received a phone call while at work, asking if I'd be willing to work on another musical project. Of course I feel so blessed to be considered. Despite what I may be going through, feeling, or experiencing, God is showing me DAILY that He's in the midst of it all, and that HE GOT ME!  What an awesome, mighty, glorious, marvelous, spectacular, long-suffering, loving, gracious, merciful, didn't-have-to-do-it-but-He-did God we serve! I am in awe of His goodness.

With all of the good things going on around me, who has time to focus on the negatives?! So with that being said...

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment