Sunday, May 6, 2012

I REBUKE the devil in the NAME OF JESUS

Let me tell you just how mad the devil is...he is so mad that he's spitting out fire balls. See, he knows that I claimed my healing and my victory on yesterday and not just me, but all of the ladies that were present at the Mother/Daughter breakfast. We're trusting God, believing Him, and walking in our miracle. So now the devil is pulling out all of the stops. I'm not sure how he's affecting everyone else, but my body has been haywire all day; I'm feeling pains that I haven't felt in months. But guess what?! MY GOD IS STILL ABLE IN ALL THINGS AND I STILL TRUST HIM, BELIEVE HIM, AND CLAIM MY VICTORY AND MY HEALING.

The message that came forth in service today by our very own Evangelist Sarah Anthony, was about Zacchaeus, and how he climbed a sycamore tree to get a good look at Jesus. By the time his encounter was over, he was saved. She said that Zacchaeus had to get in position to be blessed by God and that's what I'm doing and the devil is fighting mad.

Speaking of fights, Evangelist also made reference to the Mayweather vs. Cotto boxing match last night. She said that she saw that thang in the spiritual and it was like the devil (Cotto) was trying to make Mayweather waiver, stay on the ropes, and lose his stance. But Mayweather went the whole 12 rounds (there's that reference of the number 12 again...like the woman that had the issue of blood for 12 years). He may have weebled and wobbled but he didn't fall down and guess what?! Neither will we if we hold fast to God and get in a position to receive our blessing, and keep pressing because "there's a miracle in the press" (Pastor Lilisa Mimms).

I'm still pressing and I hope you are too, despite how I feel or how things appear...faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. God is showing me enough proof to let me know that He's in the midst of what's going on and HE WILL GET THE GLORY, AND I WILL HAVE A TESTIMONY...and so will you.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment