Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 2 of DETOX

1 day down, and 19 more to go. I just took FORMULA #1 and am ready to have victory over this day.

I noticed that I had a slight headache before going to bed last night, and I also had a lot of trouble sleeping:; I laid down in the bed right after my last post, tossed and turned for about an hour, then finally went to sleep. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with anything but I'm making observations.  I woke up this morning with a nice bowel movement that kept going, and going, and going and it felt good - it looked like baby food...green and mushy...ok, ok, TMI.

It just dawned on me that this decision to detox only made sense: I went natural and cut off ALL OF MY HAIR a few years ago, and refused to use any chemicals in it, and my hair is the healthiest that it's been since I was a child. So detoxing my body and refusing to put chemicals and toxins in it, and nourishing it with fruits and veggies and "anything that doesn't have a pulse" will only make my insides healthy as well.

Another thing dawned on me last night that I am now officially a VEGETARIAN OR VEGAN (I'm not sure what the proper term to call me is but I'm sure someone will give me some insight). Never, ever, ever would I have ever thought that me...Tyeshia Hilbert...would ever give up her hot wings, steaks, and other juicy cuisine. I know, it seems like I'm having 2nd thoughts but believe me I'm not. I'm glad that I made this decision and I know it's paying off already.

Well, I'm off to work. Everyone have a blessed day and I will continue to keep you posted as I Journal Through my Healing.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment