Friday, May 25, 2012

Full Body Detox ordered...check

I am so very excited as I just completed my order for the full body herbal detox. It was recommended to me by April Chapman, the holistic nutritionist that I've been writing a lot about. I ordered it from http://www.dhealthstore.com/.  I uploaded this product information in one of my previous blog posts. I used my entire prescription budget allowance for this month but seeing as how I stopped taking all of my medication, and my husband won't be due for any refills anytime soon, this will work. It should arrive within 2 weeks so in the meantime, I will still be eating as many fruits and vegetables as I can. I am claiming that within 30 days I will be a new and improved person; inside and out. The entire detox takes 20 days...yes, within 20 days I should have a completely new set of insides (sounds weird, but they compare it to a computer getting a reboot). My body will be rebooted, which means I need to start learning quickly how to keep this new body clean.

I'll continue to keep you posted as I Journal Through my Healing.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment