Friday, December 28, 2012

Yet Another Surprise

So everyone knows that my blender went kaput awhile back, and I got a text message on the 20th stating, 
"I was reading your blog today and saw your blender broke! I have an extra one that I'll send to you."

So I'm thinking and replied, 
"Oh wow! Thank you so much. What a blessing...you just don't know ;-)))))))))))."

So I'm thanking God that He blessed this person with an extra blender and that they're willing to pass it along to me. Cool right? So I get another text message on the 27th saying,
"Hey lady! Look for a package from me sometime this week."

So again I'm thankful and express that in a reply text. So today I get this message,
 "Gm. I tracked the package and it will be coming today. UPS."

So I reply with, 
"Alright! Thank u so much. The minute it arrives I'll let u know 😁."

So at around 12pm I hear the doorbell and I dash downstairs as I know it's UPS. I see that the box is from Bed, Bath and Beyond. Now I'm puzzled...I look around the packaging and see my name but no return name. So I'm wondering what this is all about?! I get the box upstairs and slice open the seal while thinking to myself, "maybe she had this box lying around and used it to put the blender in." So I'm continuing to open the box...now I see decorative tissue, wrapping paper, and a card...I'm totally confused.

 


I open up the card and here's what it says...



I'm in total shock at this point and the tears are in shock too. I continue opening and behold...



I couldn't believe it! I've been tricked. So in the midst of emotions, I pick up my phone to call but knew the tears would really flow then, so decided to send another text which read, 
"Ummmmm this does not seem like an extra blender that you had lying around the house. This is such a wonderful surprise Kenyaboo...thank you...I mean it, thank you 😅".

To which Kenya McFadden (affectionately known as Kenyaboo by me) replied,
"Surprise!! Lol Once I saw your blender broke I wanted to get you one. You've been very inspiring!!"

Can you believe that? Kenya went out and bought me a blender because I've been an inspiration, and she wanted to help me on my journey. What a blessing! 

God is so good and faithful. I'm inspired by the love and support that I've been receiving during my journey. God is great and greatly to be praised. Now I'm gonna read the manual and figure out how this contraption works LOL.

Kenya, I truly do thank God for you and your generosity - and for your willing heart to help me ;-). You just don't know.

STAY TUNED as I continue to journal through healing.

Be blessed!










No comments:

Post a Comment