Monday, December 24, 2012

FANTASTIC...AWESOME..AMAZING

I am finished with my detox and the comments are endless. The most common adjectives that I hear are, "you look fantastic!" "You look awesome!". "You look amazing - even your face looks younger". All I can say is that my God is FANTASTIC, AWESOME, and AMAZING as He's the one that has made these results possible.

Here's an update on my results:
•Weight - I began the detox at 135 and now I'm 125...a total of 10 pounds shed.
•Waist - when I first measured my waist before the detox it was 32 inches. Now it's 28 inches...yup a whole 4 inches lost.
•Skin - even though I didn't steam and use the clay as often as I could have, I still see improvements. I would show a pic but I'm very red from blowing my nose and don't want to take a pic looking so much like Rudolph. 

                         

I didn't think it was possible for me to get any smaller than I already was but yup, I managed to do so; but I think I look great even though some believe I'm too small. Here are 2 pics of myself from this week:





What matters most is that I FEEL great, with the exception of this cold but I'll ride it out.

I have decided to add chicken back into my diet - not a lot of it, but just as an addition to the seafood that I'm already eating. April said that one thing I need to be mindful of is acidic foods, and trying not to put too much acid into my system. I looked up a chart that includes the pH levels of foods and discovered that pork and beef are the most acidic (I'll continue to stay away from these foods), but noticed that fish and chicken are similar in levels so I figured I may as well try it. My first time attempting it will be tonight for Christmas Eve dinner. I'm going to try baked chicken and the white meat and see how agreeable it is to my system. If it doesn't agree, then it may be the last time I try but we'll see.  I'll keep you posted.

Well folks, that's all for now. If I don't get to blog before Christmas, please have a blessed and Merry Christmas, and a prosperously blessed New Year.

STAY TUNED as I continue to journal through my healing.

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment