Sunday, December 16, 2012

Another Milestone

God has brought me to another milestone...on this exact date last year, I was sitting in church, my body writhing in pain, and I heard a voice clearly say, "if you want your healing, stand up."

At first, I thought it was Satan playing tricks on me because who would ask me to stand up, knowing how much pain I was in, and knowing that I could barely move?! Then it dawned on me...God would test my faith by making this statement in order to see if I truly would have faith in Him. Once I came to the realization that it was God, I went ahead and stood up. It was in that very moment that all pain was gone and I was able to clap my hands, stomp my feet, and actually remained standing for the remainder of the service. Now when I got home, the pain returned but I believe it was this step of faith that enabled God to know that He could heal me, and that I would give Him all of the glory.  

One whole year later I look great, feel great, and owe God all of the praise, glory and honor. I have been claiming my healing since 2008 and God began to show me the manifestation of it last year. 

I believe that I am still embarking on my healing journey, and will one day allow my doctors to test all of my blood so that I will finally have the written proof that I seek. In the meantime, I'm going to continue to do my part and detox, eat healthy, and not put foreign drugs into my system.

I will continue to keep you posted as I continue to journal through my healing.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment