Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The 2 P's

Anyone care to guess what the 2 P's are that I'm referring to? If you said POOPED (tired) and PARASITES (pimples) you would be correct. As you know I've been steaming and applying the clay daily and I looked at my face today, and thought I saw some improvement...and then I saw THEM - PIMPLES; which, if you've read my blog previously, you know that April enlightened us and said that these are actually parasites coming through the skin. So yup, I'm doing very good with the releasing of toxins.  I am still extremely tired so this post is almost done.

I did receive one compliment today - my student teacher complimented on my complexion looking lighter and my skin appearing more radiant. Everyone else is looking at me as if I'm disappearing before their very eyes LOL. I know that I'm thin but I'll take thin and healthy over fat and sick any day.

I do want to share that I've lost an additional pound, which totals 6 pounds lost so far. It seems like my weight loss is dwindling down, which is great! The detox says you'll lose between 10-50 pounds so maybe I'll only lose 10. Right now I'm at 129 lbs and my clothes (the size 2's and 4's that I was blessed with) are beginning to get loose so you know what that means...I'll be cinching my belts even tighter and using safety pins. What?! Did you think I meant that I would be purchasing new clothes? Negative. God will allow me to make due with what I have until He again blesses me with more.

Well folks, that's all. I'm getting ready to drink my activated charcoal, apply my clay, and get ready for bed.

Toodles and STAY TUNED as I continue to journal through healing.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment