Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Aromas and Cravings and More...OH MY!

Aromas and Cravings and More...OH MY!
Aromas and Cravings and More...OH MY!
Aromas and Cravings and More...OH MY!
Aromas and Cravings and More...OH MY!

My goodness! I don't ever remember me experiencing this through my last 2 detoxes - every smell of food is calling my name and singing to me...wait a minute, as I'm typing this, it's sounding very familiar...maybe I DID experience this same thing. Every single item of food, I can smell and not just smell but absorb its very fibers. I'm not having cravings so much as I want to eat foods that I haven't even eaten since before detoxing - all-the-way hot dogs, tuna fish, egg foo young (which I've never eaten in my life) but I see it or smell it, and I want it. It's so bad that I have to remind myself that not only can I not eat these foods as a result of detoxing, but I've given up much of these foods PERIOD. Even chicken and turkey and ham...I just want it ALL.

And I'm still so very tired. I feel like I need a whole week or at least a couple of days with nothing but sleep.

Oooooooh guess what?! I finally got my Boo-Boo to taste one of my homemade juices - I convinced him to try my carrot, parsley, and apple juice. He sipped it...made a slight smile...and then said, "humph". I said, "it's good right?" He answers back, "it's alright it just tastes like parsley". I mean, can he give a sista credit? He knows that juice was good.

I made apple juice for the first time tonight as well but maybe it'll taste a little better chilled.

I have lost another pound which brings my count to 7 lbs in 4 days. My mom saw me today and although she noticed the weight loss, she commented that I look good like this. I think I do too - I just wish my derrière didn't have to completely flatten as apart of the detox territory. Oh well...it is what it is.

Well my faithful followers, it's time to drink my activated charcoal and go nite-nite. I should have been in the bed but...I'm not.

STAY TUNED as I continue to journal through healing.

Be blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Greens...greens...greens! Must. Have. Greens. That will help with you not feeling so tired. Greens provide you energy. (They get their energy from the sun, which in turn is passed to you. God is amazing in how he takes care of us through HIS food.) Juice them, put them in a smoothie, or eat more, but you need your greens.

    April Chapman
    Holisitc Health Coach
    www.basichealthylivingtoday.com
    www.facebook.com/basichealthyliving
    www.twitter.com/aprilchapman79

    "Helping women lose weight, gain incredible energy and live incredibly victorious lives."

    ReplyDelete