Sunday, December 2, 2012

Only Day 2

Is it only Day 2? Phewww! It feels like I've been detoxing longer than that LOL. I guess because I was more tired today and was in church for most of the day as well. Despite my fatigue, today was successful as well...
  • Poops...CHECK
  • Water...CHECK
  • RAW Fruit...CHECK
  • RAW Nuts...CHECK
  • Green Smoothie...CHECK
  • Large salad...CHECK
  • Juicing...CHECK
  • Exercise...well, if you count getting my praise on in church...CHECK
  • Steaming...I'm getting to it. The water is actually boiling as I type so FUTURE CHECK
  • Clay face mask...hopefully, probably for at least 15 minutes so FUTURE CHECK
DRUM ROLL PLEASE.....................................................................................
I have lost a whoppin' 3 pounds from yesterday to today. If this is the trend, then I'm on tap to losing at least another 14 pounds, as the last time I detoxed, I lost about 3 pounds each day for 3 days straight and then it tapered to about 1 pound a day. We'll see what the overall result will be this time around. 

I am more than ready for tomorrow...
  • I have a large salad consisting of kale, baby spinach, power greens, and a NEW veggie - dandelion greens and boy are they strong! But April tells me they're AWESOME for the liver.
  • I have 2 containers of fruit packed - 1 with grapes and the other with strawberries
  • I plan on eating a banana, pear, and apple on my way to work in the morning
  • I have a FRESHLY made bottle of orange juice and a combo juice of carrot, parsley, and apple - I MADE THEM MYSELF ;-) Care to see?????


HOMEMADE ORANGE JUICE

HOMEMADE CARROT, PARSLEY, APPLE JUICE

MY GRAPES, SALAD, AND STRAWBERRIES

I will create my green smoothie with a banana, strawberries and kale in the morning and will drink that at some point during the day.

Well, as I previously stated, I feel like a detoxing pro but today I'm a POOPED PRO so am going to steam, apply my clay face mask, and go to bed.

Stay tuned as I continue to Journal Through Healing.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment