Tuesday, April 17, 2012

University of Penn Take 2

Well, I am back home from Philly with some prospects of news, but none as of yet. I have 2 rashes as opposed to one, and the doctor decided to biopsy one of them. I have had 3 skin biopsies prior which only said that they were "red, circular rashes"...I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that's what they are on the surface, but what is going on under the surface? I believe that with this new skin biopsy, the results of the lip biopsy, as well as some new blood work, discoveries are on the horizon. Now, I'm just sitting back, waiting and praying. My next appointment is scheduled for May so at that time I will upload University of Penn Take 3.

I videotaped my biopsy and am going to share it here for anyone that cares to see ;-)))

As always, thank you for reading and viewing.
Be Blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment