Monday, April 16, 2012

Welcome and Introduction

Well, this is my first official BLOG post and while I feel like I am 6 years late, the saying is "that it's better late than never" so here goes.

Welcome! Let me first start off by telling you why I am beginning this blog. I have been dealing with health complications since June of 2006 with many different doctors' confusion, opinions, lack of diagnosis, and many, many, many different medications...with no healing and little relief.  After years of experiencing rashes, joint pain, and many more symptoms, today marks the 6th year of bafflement and yes...lack of answers.

I spoke with my principal today (yes, I'm a school teacher) about my most recent "flare" and she suggested that I create a BLOG because, in her exact words, "someone, somewhere in the world HAS to be experiencing the same symptoms and difficulties that you have been experiencing and maybe they have seen the ONE DOCTOR that knows what the diagnosis is and how to treat it".  Thanks to Mrs. Bobblyn Ranger-Dobbs for the suggestion, and to my husband for his agreement and support - here's the birth of JOURNALING THROUGH HEALING.

Don't get me wrong, I am a Saved and Sanctified, Born-again-Believer and believe in the power of healing through prayer and faith. While I'm waiting for God to reveal and heal, maybe there's someone out there who's experiencing the same kind of sickness and just needs the inspiration to Journal through their Healing as I've Chosen to Do. Whatever your choice for reading, thank you and I hope that someone, somewhere, isn't afraid to share your views, thoughts, and prayers. 

In this Blog, I will upload pictures that may be crucial to my diagnosis so I warn you in advance, that they aren't pretty, but hopefully, they will be the very evidence needed to spark a definitive diagnosis from somewhere.

10 comments:

  1. Tye, we support you 150%! You are a strong woman! Very inspiring! -George Guzman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much George - I'm only as strong as God strengthens me to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sis,

    As we spoke earlier, you starting this blog is not only encouraging for you but for me and so many others. Thank you for being senstive to the Voice. As always you have my prayers and support. Love you Sis!

    Tam-masha..lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tam lol, I thank God that when I don't listen the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or even the 10th time around, He doesn't give up...His Voice is ever present and He uses several means to get our attention. Thank you for your inspirational and encouraging words as well.

      Delete
  4. Ty, we are praying your strength and thank you for your courage in sharing your testimony. Sincerely, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are in my prayers! I pray God reveals this diagnosis to you very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much in advance for your prayers and reply.

      Delete
  6. This is very brave of you, To share your story with the world. I pray that through this you will find a diagnosis and perhaps help others who may be struggling as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie - I know that God will work this out for my good as well as others. He is able in ALL things.

      Delete