Friday, April 20, 2012

A Mind of Peace

Well, I received the results back from my biopsy and low-and-behold, there is no evidence in my salivary glands of Sjrogen's Syndrome. Part of me wanted to have a diagnosis so that I could at least have peace of mind about why my body is going through all of these changes. But then God reminded me that I can have peace that surpasses all understanding, regarding of what's going on around me. So I choose to have peace, despite the forming of new rashes, despite the returning of joint pain, despite the recent swelling, and despite there being a lack of a definitive diagnosis. God is able in all things, and is in the midst of all things.God knows why boy body is experiencing all of these changes and He is deciding for answers not to be revealed. So I am going to trust Him and have a mind of peace.

I will focus on beginning more healthy habits, and will determine to educate myself in order to have the best quality of life that God desires me to have.

Thank you all so much for the overwhelming messages via Facebook, e-mail, text, phone, in person, and through this blog. I am encouraged by each and every word, and most importantly by the prayers.

Continue to be blessed and determine to have a mind of peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment