Wednesday, April 18, 2012

GOD is an ON-TIME GOD

Ok, today wasn't such a good day as I was beginning to wallow in the fact that my rashes have returned, my joints are beginning to hurt again, and just decided to have a very human reaction but not very helpful action...a pity party; it was affecting my mood and my outlook BUT THEN GOD SENT SOME INFORMATION MY WAY, courtesy of my friend Kimberly Davis, through her friend April Chapman. I am going to paste all of the helpful and pertinent information that she sent my way, courtesy of her own research and data, so that those of us experiencing health issues with no real cure and/or diagnosis can have the full quality of life that God intended us to have. I thank God that He is ALWAYS RIGHT ON TIME.

Be blessed.

I'M GOING TO POST THE INFORMATION FROM APRIL IN A SEPARATE POST ENTITLED "PERTINENT HEALTH INFORMATION"



2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to share my message of truth and healing with you Kim. Your journal is awesome and when your total healing and recovery takes place, this journal is going to be able to bless someone else.

    Check out an article I wrote not too long ago on my blog. http://basichealthyliving.blogspot.com/2012/03/god-prescription-for-staying-young-and.html

    It talks about healing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much once again...continues to show that NOTHING we go through is in vain. God WILL work it out for our good.

    ReplyDelete