Tuesday, April 24, 2012

God is good...

Despite all that's going on in my physical body, GOD IS GOOD...ALL THE TIME, AND ALL THE TIME...GOD IS GOOD! My condition doesn't seem to have changed much but there are those things that I'm glad never change - like how good God is. Despite everything else, He never fails and all the time He is good.

Below is an updated picture of one of my two rashes. I'm using a steroidal cream which I guess is working. This huge blob began as a little red dot (smaller than a mosquito bite) which always morphs into a huge ring before finally disappearing. If you look close, you will see a clearing in the middle as the outer circle is red and inflamed, the center is clear and healed. If you look just below the rash (I didn't even notice this until I looked at this pic), my skin is a lighter shade and seems like something is being pushed further down as the rash travels down. I don't know. I'm still trusting God and working on detoxing so I can begin a healthy beginning.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment