Tuesday, April 17, 2012

University of Penn take 1

Well my husband and I are in Philly and the doctor is running behind schedule. It's always bitter-sweet to come here as it's directly across the street from where my 21 year old baby sister passed away from Sickle Cell. God decided to heal her by taking her home, but I believe my testimony of healing will take place on this side of glory praise God. By the way, thank you all for your encouraging words, for sharing your personal stories, and for some interesting suggestions and theories - nothing's too hard for God and I know that He works in miraculous and mysterious ways. I thank God for my support system which always consisted of my family, but now it includes church family, co-workers, and now you all. God is worthy and able in all things. I'll post again after I've seen the doctors. Again, thank you for your prayers and concern. Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment