Saturday, September 15, 2012

Just Know That I'm Still Good

Hello all,

It has been awhile since I've written but just know that I'm good - I still look and feel great. I have embraced the new "little" me and am excited to continue living the healthy me that I've become.

I will be ordering the Blood Cleanse from April sometime in the near future but in all seriousness, I am worried about losing more weight - the last time I completed the blood cleanse I lost 8 pounds and I honestly can't afford to lose another ounce. As it stands, one of my sisters already told me that I have "noassatall" (if you don't know what that means, break apart the 1st 2 letters, then the next 3 letters, followed by the next 2 letters, and lastly the last 3 letters). Yup - and she's absolutely right but I'm not worried about it, again, I look, and more importantly I feel great so I'll take it!

Until I begin the blood cleanse followed by the liver cleanse, my posts will be sparingly - I am back to work and the beginning of the school year is always hectic. My load usually lightens up as I become more and more acclimated with my class but I have a sneaky suspicion that this year is going to be a little different. My objective is for my students to show more and more GROWTH and I've been researching a lot of different strategies and ideas in order to help them along this journey; and that means a lot more planning on my part. So just in case you don't hear from me for a lonnnnnnnnnnng while, just know that God's got me and that I'm still flourishing in good health.

So my journey began as a 60 day detoxing journey and this hasn't changed. however, my journey just has some excursions along the way; with some being more extended than others.

I thank you all for your continued support and I will continue to keep you posted as I JOURNAL THROUGH HEALING.

  • Oh, by the way, my mom began her 2nd round of detoxing but this time she's doing the capsules as opposed to the liquid and let me tell you - she is pooping like 7-10 times daily. She lost 6 pounds in 2 days and while I'm worried and telling her that she needs to call April, she's ecstatic about it.  
  • My older sister began her 1st round of detoxing by way of the capsules and tomorrow will be a full week for her, so I will touch base with her to see how she feels, and what she's observed so far.
  • My parents' neighbors (a husband and wife) also began detoxing this week so I can't wait to hear about their progress as well.
  • Several of my co-workers have inquired about the detox and I have given them April's website and contact information as well.
It's not too late for you to take that 1st step to better health by visiting April Chapman's website and scheduling your free 20 minute phone consultation. The direct link to scheduling your consult is http://www.basichealthylivingtoday.com/products--services.html, scroll down to Initial Consultation and underneath you will see Free-Schedule Here. Click on it and schedule yourself for 20 minutes of much needed you time.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment