Saturday, September 8, 2012

Did I Forget to Mention...

I'm not sure if I mentioned in my last post, when I was sharing about the fear I felt with the surfacing of a rash and having some swelling. Well BOTH MY RASH AND MY SWELLING ARE GONE! I had a moment of fear, doubt, and anxiety BUT GOD INTERVENED and reminded me of His goodness, His mercy, His love, His grace, and His healing. God is not a man that He should lie, and what He has for me is for me.

So be encouraged - don't pay attention to what "it" looks like, or how "it" feels", but TRUST GOD and have the FAITH to know that He's got you. "And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him." (Hebrews 11:6 NLT)

I asked God for His forgiveness, and I will rebuke fear, doubt, and anxiety, the moment that they knock on my door - they will not be allowed to come in.

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME, AND ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD.

Trust Him and know that He's working "it" all out, whatever your "it" is. Have Faith and know that "it" will work out for your good. If God said it, it will come to pass.

Be blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tye, I just wanted to let you know I started my full body detox today 9-10-12. I'm excited and wanted to let you know you have encouraged, inspired me so much. I love you and will keep you informed of my progress.
    Love you big sis
    Stine:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Stine - the fact that you've been encouraged and inspired encourages me. I love you and am praying for your total healing through the detox.

      Delete