Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Mid-way Point

Well, I am halfway through the detox, and I have to say that it is amazing how poor food choices and bad habits can disrupt a healthy way of life.  You would not believe the many bodily functions that are becoming regulated simply because I recommitted to taking care of my body the way God intended me to in the first place.

I almost feel like I need to do 2 full body detoxes, but I will just have to ensure that after these 20 days are over, I don't go back to those poor habits.  If I do, I will be without excuse as I have been for the last few years.  I have to remember that I am eating to live not living to eat.

Whatever you do, please commit to giving God His due and His best because He deserves the glory and all of the praise.  If God said that we can be healed, then let's do our part to maintain and walk in that healing. If you have fallen off of the bandwagon in any shape, way, or form, don't stay there - repent, ask for forgiveness, and turn from whatever it is.  God is able to keep us from falling but if we happen to fall, He is able to forgive, deliver and restore...even in this.

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment