Thursday, March 12, 2015

I'm Back

Well, it's been a minute or two but I must say this...if God has allowed you to be healed, and to come through an incredible struggle of sickness with victory, the least you can do is honor God by taking care of your body.  I lost sight of that somewhere along the way but I'm back!  I am on a journey to honor God by going back to the basics (tribute to April Chapman), and do what it took to maintain my healing in the first place.

I started a full body detox again (courtesy of dhealthstore.com), and today is my 4th day.  I must say, I am feeling some of the same effects as I did when I detoxed prior like fatigue, being moody, having flu-like symptoms, and of course pooping (that's one of the greatest benefits of detoxing - to get rid of all of the toxins); these effects just come with the detox territory.

The last few times that I have detoxed, I was not 100% true to the program and cheated along the way.  But when I asked God for healing, I followed the detox to the letter, and this time I am determined to do that again.

For those of you interested in detoxing, it can't be just to lose weight because yes, you will lose some weight, but as soon as you begin eating cooked foods and meats, you will gain what you've lost and then some, and begin to feel sluggish and run down again.

In addition to going back to the basics with my body, I also went back to the basics with my hair. I cut it all off AGAIN, and am being true to the natural me.  For those of you that don't know, I have been natural for 7 years but with weaving, blow-outs, and all of the other stuff I put my hair through, the natural me was non-existent.  So...I'm back!

For the past 2 years I have had some failures and defeats, but I have also had some successes and victories.  The failures have made me stronger, and are making me appreciate the victories even more. If you've not been true to your "true self" or the self that God intended you to be, don't waste time worrying, regretting, pouting, and being unforgiving:

  God knew what you would do
  And already made provisions for that too 
  When He sent His only Son to die for you 
  And for me way back on Calvary
  So set yourself free 
  For God has already blessed thee 
  And given you the way of escape

So get back on track (whatever that may mean for you), and begin to live in God's most perfect will.

Thank you for hanging in there with me as I continue to journal through, and maintain my God-given healing...by the way, I AM STILL HEALED! How do I know? Well God told me so, and the blood work shows it.  Now I have to stop with the unhealthy habits so I can live out my healing as God intended from the beginning.

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment